Aug 4, 2017
Third episode of Ask Andi series—short 15 minute
podcasts every Friday where I take a question and then offer tools,
tips and strategies to help you re-think the issue and tackle it in
In this episode I discuss:
- Adapting to the future of work
- Digital technology is going to have a profound
effect on work
- Artificial Intelligence and robots
on connectivity, communication and collaboration
is the culture today?
do you want it to be tomorrow?
- Different types of culture in a
- Start-up phase of a business
- Competitive and market driving
things done on time
about balancing all of the ideas
- Collaborate with each other
about the story you want to represent the way you want to get
things done in your business
are what it’s all about now
am I going to rewrite the story?
can we work together better?
you don’t have a story people will make one up about your
- Create small wins about how you are going to
get it done
- Anticipate the hurdles
on skill development
- Consultants are able to bring in new ideas to
help and coach you
- Change can be hard
forward and be a leader
Resources Mentioned in This Episode: